The popular local magazine posted a current snapshot of the 20 best restaurants in Palm Beach County right now. Broken out into three different sections of the area, some of the top picks included:
• Coolinary Café, Palm Beach Gardens – Chef Tim Lipman serving up local classics like Spaghetti & Florida Clams, Grilled Fish Sandwiches, and Yuca Chips.
• Christopher’s Kitchen, Palm Beach Gardens – Chef Chris Slawson, a master of plant-based foods, offers fresh salads, wraps, and bowls with ingredients that are 100% organic and local whenever possible.
• Avocado Grill, West Palm Beach – Chef Julien Gremaud’s small plates and shareable selections are both decadent and refined. This hip joint also hosts an amazing weekend brunch.
• Pistache, West Palm Beach – Chef de cuisine Isaac Cerny’a French Bistro was awarded “Best Service” by the Palm Beach Post and carries an impressive wine list.
• Fries to Caviar, Boca Raton – Chef/Co-Owner Jimmy Mills opened the upscale-casual restaurant in February 2016. Menu favorites include mussels in a white wine sauce, house smoked fish dip, diver scallops, and of course, caviar.
• Josie’s Ristorante, Boynton Beach – James Beard Award-winning chef Mark Militello offers traditional Italian cuisine (pasta, fish, steak, osso bucco) at his neighborhood Italian restaurant.